Thursday, January 24, 2013

We are free.

Well, Im back from the beautiful muskoka woods! I had an amazing experience. The first day I was really nervous, because in my head I wasnt a good leader. But on the thursday night which was the first night we were there, a man named Matt Wilkinson who was super deep. He told us to close our eyes and he said a little story and we had to imagine it. I wasnt really paying attention because I was really tired so I didnt want to fall asleep so I kept my eyes open and then when i started paying attention he said if God gave you a card that helps you what word would be on the card? In my mind "Confidence" popped up in my head. That really helped me because i felt like God was really listening to my prayers. I really love the Ways God shows that he cares. After that I felt so amazing. The whole weekened was really amazing. Everyone kept telling me that I was amazing being a first time leader and all. I felt Gods presence the whole weekend. Then I was wondering why I felt it more at avalanche then at change conference then i realzied that it was nature. God's creation just makes me feel like he is right there beside me. knowing that he made muskoka woods, and he made the world makes me feel so amazing. Anyway. Team Ice Lost, however it wasnt for lack of trying! My team did awesome and I love every kid on my team they all tried super hard. Alot of the kids were upset that we didnt win but hey its ok. :D the point of thr weekend was not to win but to grow with God and learn more about him. I Love being a leader :D

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment