Wednesday, January 16, 2013

GO TEAM ICE!

So, Tomorrow I am heading to muskoka woods to be a team captain for a retreat called avalanche. Im Pretty excited, but also scared. I always think about how im going to ruin a kids childhood by saying the wrong thing or doing something stupid or something like that. However I know God will help me and tell me what to say if I really need help. I know it will be an amazing experience and alot of fun :D.  The teams are split into where you are coming from.. For Example all of the GTA is called team ice which happens to be the team im a leader for. Ice is allways called the losers because they havent won in the longest time.. if at all. The problem is Toronto is the furthest away from the retreat so alot of churches are late or dont come. So being a leader on team ice is super hard because I have to try and keep the team postive. Good luck team ice. ba de ba ba ba ba de ba ba ice is gonna win ba de ba ba ba de ba ba ba ice is gonna win! (if you know this song sing it in your head for me :P )

Last night I saw les miserables with my friend Annie and her parents. It was a GREAT movie. I wont spoil anything but Great acting, Great story great everything!

Sorry this blog is sucky but I have lots to do before i leave tomorrow!

Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish. —Sam Walton

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment