Monday, January 14, 2013

School!

On Monday at school I learned about Halal And Kosher food now my teacher didnt know THAT much about it because he said that he'd rather not worry about that kind of stuff because its to hard to make sure its perfect. I found it cool because the next day I read the book of Leviticus which is a big book of laws and rules ( I found it really hard to read because of all the confusing laws but by the end I liked it) and it told me all about Kosher rules which was really interesting. On tuesday I cut up a whole chicken! and tomorrow we are going to cook what we cut. I had a little doubt phase where I didnt know what I wanted to be.. I told myself that I loved cooking and that I love school but I just was confused and didnt know which way to go. I prayed about it. but I was still super confused. Then as I woke up at 4:30am last monday to go to school I hated the fact I was up so early. Then I found out I was with none of my friends.. we all got spilt up which made me hate school even more. However after loving my teacher and enjoy my classes I decided that school wasnt that bad. The Best part was when my friends and I noticed we had the same lunch together. :D. We also saw a fooseball table calling our names. So playing hours of fooseball makes up for the lack of friends in my class :D.

So I like doing the quote thing.. here is another one :D

“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”
Albert Einstein

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like the quote :)
    As you know, I hate decisions, so I know how sucky it must feel to be not be sure what you want to do with cooking. All in all though, I think you'll make the right decisions about your life, even if you don't know what the whole big picture will turn out to be all at once <3

    ReplyDelete