Thursday, January 10, 2013

Three Things Thursday

Last time I named my blog post " Three Things Thursday" I got the Most Views ever which was 6... Yeah 6 people.. I know. But IM PROUD OF THOSE 6. This blog is going to be about three things I love about January!
Yes I know January just started but hey Its been awesome so far.

1.) The Bible!  Starting January 1st Matt and I started to do a Bible in 90 days. It has been awesome!!!!! I love how into it I am. I dont want to put the bible down! Its so Interesting. After the 90 days I want to read it over again ( in a different way ) so I can learn more and study it more and love it more. Hopefully if this doesnt kill me I will be willing to do it again.

2.) St. Tims Anglican Church. All I can say about this Church is WOW. I go to a church called Agincourt Baptist. and Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my church. The people are awesome and the services awesome However St. Tims has pushed its way into my heart. Last Sunday I was Off work so I wanted to go to Two services so I did. Alyssa and I went to the 9:15 St Tims Service then the 10:30 Agincourt service. The things I love about St.Tims is pretty much the same reasons as to why I love Agincourt. For One, The People. I Have been to St.Tims 3 times in my life and the people are so welcoming. They all asked for my name and asked me about my life and how I became a christian and it seemed like they cared. I Love them all ♥. Secondly the service, Ive been to a couple church services, In New Brunswick, Quebec and here in Toronto and by far My favourite two are St. Tims and Agincourt. ( Mind you when I went to church in New Brunswick and Quebec I was super Tired, so I didnt pay attention) at St. tims they have short understandable sermons ( some times ) they have communion ( Because of that I realized I dont like wine.) and they have singing!. Agincourt has the same things but different styles. Which is why when I go to Church im going to always go to both services :D

3.)  The Way I Feel. This Month I feel healthy, Beautiful, spirituall fulfilled and just Great! I dont really understand what changed from 2012 to 2013. However I like it. January first I started doing sit ups everyday and Im kinda sorta watching what I eat. Because of that I feel pretty awesome. Last year I was also praying ALOT before bed because I felt like God went somewhere and I didnt feel as close. But by the end of 2012 I started feeling him come back which made me feel amazing then when 2013 hit I just felt more then amazing.. I felt God strong as ever, I hope I can feel like this for a long while. I Know that in Peoples faith they have "Dry Spells" sometimes.. Which just means that they feel distant from God for a while. But God does always come back out from hiding. Which in the End is the most amazing feeling of life.

4.) I LOVE how the world didnt end. :DWell I hope this 3 things thursday post was interesting! Im going to leave you with 3 quotes to go with the theme. (haha)

1.) Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss

2.) Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving - Albert Einstein

3.) A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing - George Bernard Shaw

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment