Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Im Back!! A Little Update on whats going on.

So I know I have tried this many many times, but I feel like it will really work.

Update on what's going on in my life..
I am currently living with my wonderful boyfriend of 2 years.
I am back in school finishing off my last year which is very exciting.
and I had one hell of a awesome summer and have now started a new job!!

My life is actually pretty good. Honestly I'm just trying to live my life one day at a time. Sometimes it is better that way. I find myself too stressed sometimes, wondering what's going to happen the next day then the next. I currently have been struggling with some money. Mainly because I just started a new job and owe a few people some money. Pretty much every paycheck is spoken for. Being a 21 year old woman that is kind of stressful.

I'm at the age where I'm trying to move out to our own place, maybe get a car.. You know, things that a 21 year old does... However once I pay everyone back things will be good. I finished making my budget and am planning on sticking to it! I have said that many times but this is it. The time to become an adult, spend money wisely, I'm ready to grow up!

To end this rant of a blog. A quote as normal

"Your Purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it"
- Buddha

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment