Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Keeping positive is the way to go.

So I've already been slacking but I'm actually busy again!  It's weird that I missed being busy when I remember the days I would just sit there and play video games everyday all summer.  Now it drives me crazy having extra time.

Yesterday was the first day off in a few days and I spent it doing chores.  Cleaned my room, even did some some raking up some leaves which is strangely fun to me considering I grew up in a apartment building.  I have been told that the fun wears off soon but hey.  Enjoy it while I can. 

This past week has been pretty good.  Working everyday, going to school, and just being positive.  In school I have had wine tasting which is honestly terrible.  I hate wine but it is fun learning about it.  Unfortunately you have to try it.  Well yo  don't have to but I do want to try and find a wine I like.  So far I do like the sugary ones like a port or a sherry.  But I do have a good few weeks left to find out. 

Tomorrow I'm going to see the weeknd live.  Which is super exciting.  Hopefully it's amazing which I don't doubt.  That was something to look forward to :).  Did I mention that it's almost Christmas?! Well I know it's not that close but I love it.  I already put up the mini tree I have and was listening to music earlier which makes me super happy as well.  Haha. This year has been tough money wise so the gifts won't be so awesome from me.  But I'm hoping this year I can just focus on family anyway.  The gifts aren't everything anymore.  Now it's the family time I enjoy.   This time of the year is always nice.  My birthday at the end of the month, Christmas, fall and the pretty colours,  and my favorite thing to do is walk outside in the nice weather and the nice colours and just I love everything about fall :)

Anyways.  To those who read this.  Thank you and please do share! 

Live long, love strong, laugh hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment