Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A little better

Hello Internet world.  I wonder how many people actually read this.  Thank you to those who do.  So my birthday is in 16 days and I'm so excited.  Turning 21 that's also exciting.  But I just wish I was going places faster..  I know I'm not supposed to rush life. But honestly I would love to start a family soon.  I want to move out get a car.  I just want to grow up.  Werid right? I've been controlling my emotions better.  Today was a little rough.  There is a lesson I've learned which I'm working on,  think before you speak..  I have a habit of saying the wrong things at the wrong time. 

Today I don't have much to say.  It's raining here.  Perfect day for a movie and relaxing with the ones you love :)

Enjoy the rest of the dark rainy day.

Live long, love strong and laugh hard <3

No comments:

Post a Comment