Sunday, October 28, 2012

Its going to be ok.

Yes I know im a day late but I said that I might not be able to make the goal all the time. :P This week was a bit weird. Alot of up and down emotions. I think this is the first week that I truly realized that im not at home. My home. Then I realized that I am at home. Today was the first day I was happy to come home to Matt And Alyssa's. Last night we had our floor meeting :P ( this is the second time we sat on the floor and chilled) Then after that we sat and read the bible and had a good evening. Thats when I knew everything was going to be ok. If I move back to my moms house, Stay here for a little bit, or even move out alone or with a roomate. Its going to be ok. It was always going to be ok I just didnt see that. I also feel better about my church. I know I havent been going because of church but I still felt the stress Partly because I live with Matt and Alyssa, and Matts job was on the line. However I was also stressed because of all my friends in the youthgroup. Two weeks ago when we had a meeting all of the Youth cried and got super duper sad, so I thought that was the end for us because alot of the youth have left for different reasons. Now I see everything getting better. My Friend texted me today saying that everyone at my church was acually happy today. Which took ALOT of my stress away. :) My church is finally getting back together (Slowly but surely).
All I need now is my family to get back together. I dont know if we will or not. However as I said.. even if it doesnt I will be ok. Im Strong and I will get over this. I have so many wonderful people in my life that was helping me and I am so sososososo blessed to know every one of them. ♥  My life is starting to turn around for the better. I just have to take baby steps.


Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment