Thursday, October 25, 2012

So I was faced with a problem on Sunday. You see I work every Sunday from 7 in the morning to normally 3-4 pm. That is a pretty long day. I hate working Sundays because I always wished I was at Church, I thought I was a bad christian for not going to church. Then I thought to myself.."Its not like im skipping church to go do drugs or something im doing it because of work". Then Alyssa suggested that I go to an evening church service. However I thought that if I work a 10 hours day id be to tired to go to church at night. Then I noticed that I was being very subborn because Sundays are the best days for be money wise, but I want to go to church but I dont want to go at night. I was being very dumb. So After sitting at home praying about it. I decided that I was going to try the night service somewhere. so im going to try it. Even if I am to tired and dont want to go to an evening service anymore then that doesnt make me a bad christian. God understands why im not going to church.

I also decided that im going to start reading my bible more because I have been slacking on that alot to. For the same reasons. Im to tired. Which is really really dumb and I know its dumb but it doesnt help with anything. I think my problem is im far away from God. Im not praying daily, Im not reading my bible daily, im not going to church. I just want to build a stronger, healthy relationship with God. As you know I did a bible study on friday for youth group. I asked the question " How can you build your faith" I got alot of good answers but the one that stuck out to me was "Focus more on God." Thats what I have to do Focus More On God.. But How.. Lately I have been reading my bible.. and by lately I mean.. Yesterday.. but you have to start somewhere. Im also going to pray more which is very hard for me because Im always findng myself  praying about me and me alone, Now thats not a bad thing but I always feel bad when I dont get to pray about others.

If anyone is reading this.. I hope there is someone. Can you pray for me? and about how im trying to focus on God. and if there is anybody that wants me to pray for them. Leave a comment below and I will pray :)

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment