Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Choices..

Hello.

I might as well start this blog off by tell everyone who I am :P My name is Kristen. I am 17 (turning 18 in November). Life is being very hard right now so thats when I wanted to start blogging. I needed to find SOME way to let off a little steam and I also got inspired by God and by Alyssa who is the greatest Woman of life. I Prayed and prayed asking God for some way to let out my emotions instead of phyiscal harm. (Thats a blog for another day) So after reading Alyssas blog and many other blogs and after feeling like God told me to blog I decided to BLOG! This blog took me 30 mins to make... I had the hardest time picking a domain. I choose "Becominganadultishard" because I have been faced with being an adult SUPER FAST. and recently have had to make alot of choices that i thought only adults had to make. That choice is to move out of my house because of family reasons and move into a neighbours house is one. I was hoping that this blog would help me spit out my feelings and not explode with emotions. In everyones life we have to face hardtimes, goodtimes, and even awesome times. Right now I am in the hard times, but thats ok I will survive. Currently I am living with the two most wonderful people in my life!, Also I apartment hunting which is really hard. I AM SUPER nervous about it.

1.) For one I am nervous because of change. I also thought I was a good person when it comes to change, I take it accept it and move on. Well thats before I started thinking about paying rent...


2.) The second reason is roommates. I have a potential roommate already but things are in stone as of right now. I also thought it would be better to move in with someone new because you know if im starting a new life might as well make new friends. NOW I think its a scary idea because what if I dont like the person, or what if they steal stuff there are many more endless things that can go wrong with finding someone you have never met. However that person can end up being you best friend.

3.) MONEY MONEY MONEY. I have always had a fear of running out of money and this is what scares me the most. Part of me wants to be able to pay for everything my self. The other part doesnt think I can and doesnt want to try incase of potential bankruptcy. I do have a job right now but I dont make enough to be alone.


All in All this blog is to help me cope with the ideas of living on my own, and to get advice from everyone reading this. I am a noob blogger but I hope to get better as I go along. Thanks for reading this. I will try and keep everyone posted on my Adult Adventures and will blog as much as possible. Hopefully we can take this journey together.

Live Long. Laugh Hard. Love Strong. ♥

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! I am excited for your blog and know you will do great making it through these hard times <3

    ReplyDelete