Friday, October 19, 2012

I Like Chores.

So
Ive come to the decision to post everyother day. I will try and make that goal if I dont, dont kill me. :P Yesterday was the first day that I really started feeling like an adult. I made dinner, which was mushroom soup and it was AMAZING. I also did my own laundry, and I have done that before but just uniforms and rarely all my clothes. The thing was I got to do it when I wanted to. Normally my family would do clothes every thursday and no other times. However that doesnt apply here. Also I cleaned alittle which I normally did at home. I sat down and wondered why it felt so different if I normally do it. For one I dont have anyone telling me to do it. I always hated when my mom would tell me to do the dishes because I always felt like I HAD to which made me hate it. But now, I LOVE doing the dishes, it takes some stress away and makes me feel nice inside. On top of that im not only doing my dishes im doing mine and the people I live with. Which makes me feel EVEN better because they can come home after a long day and relax. Thats the only reason I have of why it feels so different. Im still trying to think about that. So from yesterday being an adult is pretty awesome when it comes to doing chores. I also think im a little werid for liking chores. 


I havent had to face super hard adult things yet, Thank God for that. I do feel like I have alot on my back. Alot of Choices in my life and im very nervous to  make them. I know that many people make stupid choices and I also know that I will do the same but I have to learn not to be so freaked out about it. I have alot to learn and alot to do before I can say im an "Adult". Im turning 18 in November.. Hopefully I will learn before that.

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment