Sunday, October 21, 2012

Like Kids In A Candy Store

A couple weeks back I read a book called "The Wisdom Of The Enneagram". Basically Enneagram is a map that has 9 personality types of human nature and and their complex interelationships ( I got that from the book.. I dont know what it means..) Anywho.. the Nine types are..

1.)The Reformer
2.)The Helper
3.)The Achiever
4.)The Individualist
5.) The Investagator
6.)The Loyalist
7.) The Enthusiast
8.) The Challenger
9.)The Peacemaker

Now, dont try and look at the words and try and guess what you are. That does NOTHING. trust me I thought I was a 2, because I love helping. NOPE. I am a 7. NOT only a 7 but a 7 with a 6 wing. Ill explain that later.
So what you do is read to sets of paragraphs and pick one out of each. A.B.C OR X.Y.Z I picked AX which makes me a 7. Each number has a basic fear and a basic desire. My fear is Of being trapped. My Desire is to be happy and to find fulfillment. When I first read these I thought it was dumb and it wasnt me. I was WRONG. Each number has its own chapter. As I read the chapter more and more I realized that this book and my chapter DESCRIBED ME. 100%  It says that 7's are enthusiastic about anything that catches their attention. Also that 7s approach life with curiosity, optimism, and a sense of adventure. "Like Kids in a candy store" which is awesome because I normally tell people im like a kid opening presents on christmas day. ANYWAY. As I read on I read so many more things that related more and more to me. Then I got to the wing part of the book. I found out that that im Seven with a Six wing, which basically means im half 7 and half 6 called "The Entertainer".  It says that Entertainers are Productive and playful, Also Curious and creative. (Thats totally me).
The Entertainer also has an awesome sense of humor.. Here I GO...

What do you call a singing computer..?
.
.
.
.
.
ADELE.. hahaha,

The chapter also has "wake up calls" which tells you how to be a healthy number it also has little charts with lots more information about your number. YOU should read this book. You will find out alot more about yourself then you know. This book really opened my eyes. The book also opened my eyes about my friends, I can understand them more which is awesome. You guys will have fun reading about yourself!!

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment