Thursday, November 1, 2012

Money Wise Month.

so, the goal of everyother day is gone out the window.. why? because LIFE happens. Anyway. This Month is going to be the best month EVER. No, not just because its my birthday month :P but because Im going to be (or at least try) an Adult. a full on adult, someone is going to pay for rent, pay for groceries, and other stuff that adults need. :p a couple of months ago Alyssa taught me how to budget. I loved the idea and never really followed thru with it. However in Class we are doing budgets and I really want to try and budget, now that im an "adult". I really need to learn how to manage money or I will be in big trouble.. So here are my goals this month.

1.) Make a legit budget and stick with it.I Have this problem with starting something and never finishing it. not this month, I have to learn to save money and not spend it on stupid things. I also have to try to not go over my budget, to accept it and believe that I can do it.

2.)Open a high-Intrest savings account.Since im going to be turning 18 in 26 days, my bank told me I should open one so that I can earn a little more money as I save.

3.)Stay Organized.
I have to make sure that with my new plans I stay organized with it and not lose the point of my budget, I think that im pretty good staying organized so this should be not a problem for me.

This month it going to be the best however I also think it will be the hardest. This is the month that I think I will realize what being a adult is like. It will be tough but I know I can do it.

For the past three weeks ive been out of my house ive felt ALOT of stress, and im pretty much sleep deprived..however I feel happy. Ive already had so many fun experiences. Painful but awesome massages, Chilling at the bluffs during a storm and taking videos, walking the dog to warden and eating icecream in a cart shelter, or even just sitting in the same room, on the same couch and being a family while watching tv. Ive learned that I cant take any moments for granted because who knows where ill be in a month, I might not be able to have thoses experiences. Right now im content with my life. Its stressful, yet amazing. How does that work..? Who knows.. I have alot more to learn as an Adult but I think I can handle it.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Thanks for the link :) I'm excited for both of us to be on top of our money this month - we can do it!!

    ReplyDelete