Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas. ♥

Merry Christmas ♥ :D So I know Im like 2 months too early but HEY, the stores are already playing christmas music. Also My Birthday is in 18 days. So basically the next two months are the best months of my life.  Im kind of freaking out because im going to be turning 18. Ive always hated thinking about turning 18 because then in my mind im like " I have like 80 more years.. if im lucky" I also know that, that is a long time but I freak out mainly because im scared to die. That is another story. Yesterday I got ttc tokens and felt awesome getting them because it was part of my budget. I didnt feel bad spending 52 dollars because thats what it was meant for! However today when I went to chapters I spent to much money. I was out of my budget and I felt horrible but so far ive done a good job.

It seems like life is going by so fast.. its really scary. I Guess thats how things go however. Also it feels like I slept in forever.. My mind is full of so many things I just cant relax and sleep. My body sleeps but not my mind. So all the days are starting to blur together.. which sucks so much. I dont know what any day is.

I feel like im getting better at blogging! I hope my blogs are getting better and that you guys acually like it. Like i said in my last post im pretty stuck in my life and alot of the time I dont know what to write. Thats all I have for this blog :P

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment