Monday, November 5, 2012

Stuck.

Lately I have been.. stuck.. on alot of things. Meaning I pretty much cant make any choices, or cant do any work because my mind just wont let me. so im stuck. In a pit of nothing. Writing this blog is really hard.

Today I learned another thing that makes being an adlut hard. Today I paid my rent, and groceries.. and was left with nothing til my next pay check. That really freaked me out because of the fact that next pay check im going to have to pay my phone bill, and other bills.. when do bills end.. never. Everytime I turn the corner I have another bill. I always wanted to write a blog and I love doing it but sometimes im stuck and have nothing to write. Im sorry for this fail of a blog. However I am going to see someone that can help me process my thoughts so I can be awesome for you guys.

Im Stuck like a mouthpiece on a trumpet..

Thats all I have for today.

Being an Adult is hard..

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment