Thursday, November 22, 2012

Three Things Thursday..Kinda

so its been a week.. im sorry. Update is that I have moved out. Im still with Matt and Alyssa but have all my clothes and important things with me. so I feel better. Im also getting a bed pretty soon. I am currently looking for a dresser from kijii. Thats coming along nice. Today I woke up feeling really crappy. I however looked to the side and saw a big pile of clothes that I didnt put away last night. so i started with that.. I Put all my clothes away. Then I started getting in the mood so this is what I did all day!...

1.) Walked Mr.Nimoy. Which I love doing because he is the awesomest dog ever..

2.) Made an awesome salad for Alyssa and I.

3.) Applied to be a captain for avalanche (which is a church retreat that the junior highs go to)

4.) Planned out the churchs christmas dinner some more. ( Made a Shopping List )

5.) Made a meal plan for next week. ( Matt and Alyssa are going to this conference )

6.) Worked on my website ( for school )

7. Helped make awesome cheese bread.

That may not seem like alot of stuff but i feel really proud.. not to mention i wrote this blog.. Now all i have left to do it drink some more hot chocolate and watch vampire dairies then go to bed early. YAY! Yes.. i know this blog sucks however i felt bad because i havent written one in a long time.. and i probably wait another week to write another one..

Live Long, Laugh Hard, Love Strong ♥

1 comment: